|CLIENT CARE SPECIALIST POSITION - 1 OPENING
West Kentucky Veterinary Hospital is currently looking for a receptionist who is outgoing, friendly and has a personality suited for the demands of the front desk. West Kentucky Veterinary Hospital is just 15 easy minutes from the Clarksville/Ft Campbell area in Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
- Flexibility to work beyond scheduled hours if necessary
- Must be able to multi-task and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Must be able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player, cooperative, positive, and proactive
- Must adhere to the hospital policies
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality are required.
- Be an active listener and an active thinker
- Be aware of sensitive situations, showing compassion
- Display a “can do” attitude and show up to do work
- Greet clients as they arrive at the hospital and present necessary paperwork for completion
- Schedule appointments for clients either on the telephone or in-person
- Maintain upkeep and cleanliness of lobby area to include stocking sweeping or mopping as needed, cleaning, tidying seating area
- Process fax/emails throughout the day as needed
- Assist in maintaining records
- Maintain cash drawer and cash deposits
- Handle customer complaints and issues as they happen
- Consult with clients about flea/tick and heartworm prevention, and other medications
Experience: Not required but preferred.
- Veterinary experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-Time
- Clinic Hours of Operations are Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- Hours May Very
- Minimal Overtime
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
To Apply Send resume to: Anthonywkvh@gmail.com Or pick up application at the clinic.